Intrusion, hacking, viruses, ransomware and electronic theft attempts against businesses of all types and sizes are increasing exponentially
Our Network Security Services cost-effectively protect and maintain the security of your network, assets and data against external attack, providing you peace of mind.
We offer a wide range of security services to organisations of all sizes that protect your entire network, safeguarding the perimeter, critical internal assets, data, remote users, customers and partners. Our services help you comply with relevant statutory obligations your business may have.
Our Network Security Services mitigate risks before they reach your network, and reduce security costs and complexity.
The most basic protection includes Patching your systems, Using up to date Anti-Virus software and a Firewall – see Step 2 below.
Our recommended strategy to cost effectively make your systems less vulnerable, includes the following 8 Simple Steps:
- Appoint Someone Accountable
- Basic Protection
- Critical updates – patch software vulnerabilities
- Protect against viruses – install and update anti-virus software
- Install a firewall – hardware or software
- Safeguard Your Data (Disaster Recovery and Backups)
- Policy & Procedures
- Training & Awareness
- Additional Protection for Your Computers & Network
- Electronic Banking
- Centrally Manage and Monitor